online.uconn.edu is the gateway for all online and low-residency hybrid/blended graduate programs and all online undergraduate courses at the University of Connecticut:
- Graduate Degrees
- Graduate Certificates
- Post-baccalaureate Certificates
- Undergraduate and Graduate Courses
Accreditation & Standards
- The University of Connecticut is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Support for online programs is provided by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning's (CETL) eCampus. All courses are designed to meet Quality Matters™ standards.
- Programs developed through CETL's eCampus are aligned with the Online Learning Consortium's Quality Framework.
No distinction is made between credits earned in a UConn on-campus or online program. Your transcript from UConn treats all courses the same; online courses do not have a different designation on your transcript.
Services for Online Students
All UConn online students have access to the following services: